• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

sure is quiet here

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
With Bob & BC out of town for work (or fun).
I sure notice a difference.
Hurry back guys!! :)

frank_f15

HEY i'm here:wave: to cold and rainy to do anything outside and besides all my fall work is done and just setteling in for a long winter. being retired i can play on computer in middle of afternoon while many poor folks have to be at work:17875: although being at work never stopped BoB form posting before.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Frank. It's still warm here. But they've warned us the cold is coming. It's extremely windy outside.
Bob is having fun in Vegas. I think that will definetly cut into his posting time. :)

BC is busy in DC. That doesn't sound like near the fun Vegas would be.

They had a special on the travel channel about Vegas and the water jets they use to shoot the water from 6"s up to 200 feet. Pretty amazing stuff. I'm planning to go there next March just for fun.

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Well we had below 0*C temps first time on Sunday, all my mowing is done, 1 hedgecutting to do then its its just work Saturady every week until the spring.
Its too darn cold to do much, im definately not a winter guy, not a fan of freezing my nuts off every time I go outside. Cant wait till I get the cab and temp control unit done, then I can go tractorin! :D

So Doc, got any nice warm inside computing ya what done? :D :rofl1:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sure do Mith. I'm working on styles for our site. This will let users select a different background or color that might be easier on their eyes. So ....will you get that whipped out for me. That would be COOL!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Mith! :)

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Yea sure Doc, have it done in 10 mins :whistle: :eek: runs and hides in cupboard.......

:peek-a-bo

frank_f15

Bob is in las vegas? i will call my son imeadiatly and tell him to be on the lookout for a seedy looking guy in a strange hawian shirt and if he see him to turn his police dog loose and then arrest his derrier. just kidding Bob is a good friend, and will tell my son to let him be.

frank_f15

hey doc , just reread your post, i may be out there in Feb or march for the birth of our new grandaughter. we already know it wil be a C section around mid Feb, but not sure when we will get out there.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Bob is in Las Vegas. He was looking for some nudie pics but I don't know why he would look for them here when he sure could see more where he is at.

Weather is shitty here too.

murph

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
OH MAN!!! Don't give any wives any ideas like that! I'm hurting just thinkin' 'bout it!!:4_11_9: :beer: :4_11_9: :beer: :beer: :4_11_9: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sure do remember Lorena!!! :eek:

That is scarey!

Frank, as long as I can persuade the wife to fly we'll be out there about the same time. As we get closer we'll have to see if our trips overlap. We could have a FF party night!! :)

Good luck with your new grand baby!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
HEY, I'm still in Vegas. Don't come home until late Thursday/early Friday! And what is driving me nuts is the time difference. I keep waking up at 3:00am here and I don't gamble. (OK well I don't gamble much. I lost $0.75 tonight in the quarter slots) But I've been eating well. And cooped up in meetings all day long for the past two days. Tomorrow a big convention starts so I'll be walking all day for the next 3 days. But I do like the city. The Wynn Hotel is pretty amazing, the cost was $2.7 Billion and it is worth every penny. $500 a round to play golf on his private course and the guy I talked to said it was worth every penny. I quit golfing years ago so I can't quite understand dropping that amount of money for 3 hours of golf but I could easily spend that for a great dinner with my wife or some friends. But you really have to love a city where, when you smoke a $25 cigar, nobody complains and a few people actually compliment the aroma!!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good one Don. I recently saw a chef interviewed on one of the Morning "Today" type of shows. He said it was hard to take himself to serious because everything he makes is poop the next day. :)
A very down to earth chef. Wouldn't you say?