• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

tuckerville garage sale

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
coming soon to the sno-cat forums, Tuckerville first ever Garage Sale, many machines will be offered for sale, stay tuned. details soon !!!
:w00t2::w00t2::w00t2:

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Get the police detail going. Virtual traffic jam on the way at that garage!

The Easties have the advantage here. Sale starts 3 hours earlier on this side of the country.

Put my name on something with an open top please.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
You already have an open toper if you finish the job on the one in the corner! :yum:

Mill666er

SUPER Site Supporter
Shoot, I just drove 1700 miles and overpaid for my ticket into the steel track club. Guess I should have waited another week. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445393293.952465.jpg

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
welcome to the wonderful world of steel pontoons, more photos please, what year, does it run? or trailer queen, and speaking about trailers, trailer on trailer, leave it to the boys from winthrop to be just a little different,

Mill666er

SUPER Site Supporter
Started a new thread with pictures "Help identifying the year of my Tucker 443"

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
it will be on the sno cat forums, right here on the web, getting close to posting several machines for sale, that way everyone can attend

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Okay, Sno-Cat folks, here we go !!!

1955 Tucker Sno-Cat, Model 443, Chrysler 6 cylinder with 3 speed trans, first owned by Pacific NW Bell, low hours, very solid original condition, very good mechanics, pontoons and tracks are quite good with very nice rollers, runs great/excellent oil pressure, 70 AMP generator, all systems work well, even the gas gauge works, seats are good, paint is poor, excellent rust free frame, straight body and roof, nice hood, serviced and ready to be used as is and paint it later, could use new side and rear windows and a good cleaning $14,000.00

1959 Tucker Sno-Cat, Model 442, Chrysler 6 cylinder with 3 speed trans, first owner was, Stratton Equipment Co, Vancouver B.C. a full ground up restoration has been started, frame and fifth wheels rebuilt and ready for paint, body work is nearly done, new hood side panels, has had some mild custom work added, like a till hood/later grill and additional light bar the front, the engine needs to be gone though and the pontoons/tracks/rollers need to be rebuilt, very high end wiring with new classic SW gauges, dual battery system, need glass and seat to be complete, great machine when finished. $5,500.00

Kristi KT3, I know I know, it is a Kristi !!!,VW engine, Mountain Bell of Montana was the first owner, this is a very original great running machine and the tilt system works, well care for, nice seats, grousers are good and the belting is in fair condition, comes with lots of extra of grousers, fun machine to run. $6,000.00

1962 Tucker Sno-Cat, Model 442 A, HD, Chrysler 6 cylinder with 4 speed trans, with 1 inch rollers, Sun Valley, Idaho, brought this machine new, and used it !!! pretty much it is in the same condition as it came off the Mt. Baldy, many many years later, it is in good running condition, complete, does need some repair, the rollers are worn and could use some better ones, engine has good oil pressure, gas gauge does not work, body in fair to good condition, seats are good. $7,000.00

1962 Tucker Sno-Cat, Model 442 A, HD, identical to the above machine, because, Sun Valley, Idaho also purchased it, pretty much in the same condition. $7,000.00

Kristi Snow Plane, frame with skis, excellent unrestored condition, 1 of 7 built, this come be the first one, have some history, could be restored or left as is, very interesting machine, has the side hill/tilt system. $3,250.00

photos and additional details available to those seriously interested, offers will be considered, terms available, will consider trades of two pontoon Tuckers, and or very large or odd Tucker, transportation available. enjoy kicking the pontoons.

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
All this history will not last long…. If anyone is in the market to buy it ~ you are defiantly one of the most honest people to buy from. Of course I will be the first to say it POST PHOTOS :hammer:

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Okay, Sno-Cat folks, here we go !!!

Kristi KT3, I know I know, it is a Kristi !!!,VW engine, Mountain Bell of Montana was the first owner, this is a very original great running machine and the tilt system works, well care for, nice seats, grousers are good and the belting is in fair condition, comes with lots of extra of grousers, fun machine to run. $6,000.00

You forgot to mention that it comes with the NOS hood ornament. :yum:

Aaron Tucker

would you consider a trade for a nice 30ft boat ? I'm interested in the 443. i already have a 1342. i guess you could say I'm just kicking the pontoons .

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
SOLD today, the pair of 1962 Tuckers, model 442's headed back to Idaho, we will have a new friend here on the forums very soon, thanks to all that were interested.

Leadejon

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm sorry if it's been posted or I should already know but were are these macheines located.
Thanks

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
the garage sale has been fun and successful, today, another Tucker Sno-cat was sold, it is the 1955 Model 443, couple more to go, thanks again too all that have kicked a pontoon or two.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Might have to consider one of them thar garage sell offs also. Doubles and triples sale except any 600 series unless there non originals :shifty:I wonder what a snowtrac ST4 with 72 hours would bring a warehouse sale?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 419

3512b

GOLD Site Supporter
that one, not much maybe 50 bucks... I will be I good guy and give ya 100$
I go more if it had the old gas heater... instead of the 2- 35 air conditioning unit ( 2 windows open 35 miles per hr):w00t2:
Course something is wrong with the steering when it got off the boat
it went south instead of north!!!!!

But all that aside it looks nice.....

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
knobbie rear tire?? and it's been painted.

This was a radio cat sold to the FAA used to have a radio mounted in it (still has the call tag mounted on the dash) I think That's why the hours are so low only used in emergency to get the cat to the top of the mountain in Arizona. So yes it was painted by someone not me. The FAA Name is still there under the paint in raised letters. And being it was stored in Arizona I'm sure the tires were changed due to being weather checked it has a dual port 1600 with a weber 32/36
DFAV and a fan cooled oil cooler up front another I'm sure that was added due to the warmer conditions they encountered at the base of the mountain.

As far I know it had one other owner previous to me used as a cabin access cat
In Flagstaff AZ

Being as we never spend winter here anymore not a lot use in keeping all the cats. Many more than needed

So with that if it were for sale what's it's worth?

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Just so everyone knows the snowtrac is not forsale anymore :ermm:
I if I do a warehouse sale I will start my own thread did not want to high jack
Jinn's

But I was curious what the value of the snowtrac would be on a open market :flowers: