• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My Conversion Has Begun- 442 Cab For Sale

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well guys....what did you think of the build? As you know I started toying with this idea over a year ago but decided to hold off and save this build for the tv show that we started working on last summer. The Ram 2500 was the perfect fit for this project. There are so many details that I need to update you all on such as building a new pivot plate, building my own sprocket molds, etc. I'll try to write it up when I get a little free time.

However, I will tell you this, the machine straight works. I mean it works well. Cruises comfortably at about 25mph with more power than I could ever use. In fact, I've never pushed it more than 1/2 throttle. It floats in the deep stuff and actually goes everywhere my BR350 groomer can go (with the exception of not having a blade to push drifts).

Overall, it was a successful endeavor. I'll try to give you guys more updates/videos soon.

as a non tv watcher. I rarely get the luxury of sitting still long enough to absorb some TV. Please post up a photo of all the hub bub. I love the concept. congrats on a successful build

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm sure the cab & body are still for sale.

But agreed, the continuation of the story should probably have it's own thread. And there is a lot of stuff that got left on the editing room floor that would be cool to explain.