• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

parting out 2100 'c'

meanjean

Ooops! Didn't realize that I had contacted you once upon a time. Sorry about that.

I live in NY, so picking stuff is, well, next to impossible. If you decide that you can ship things out, then I would be interested in the tires and steel wheels, and the cab rear window, that is in WI. If not, good luck selling what you have left. You could get a local UPS store do the boxing for you. I would need 3-4 of the wheels & tires. Let me know. Thanks. J.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I may be moving some equipment around this summer, the 2100 might be moving up in the rotation. I will be out motor biking this summer near crested Butte. give me a shout if they are still around. come sunny season
Mike