• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Does any one find this surprising !

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey buddy, if you go the animal skins route PETA will be on you almost as bad as Jan!:hammer:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey buddy, if you go the animal skins route PETA will be on you almost as bad as Jan!:hammer:

I hadn't considered that ! I did say recycled though . So much for PCishness on My part ! And they were small ,just to cover My nether regions .

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Interesting article . I thought this post in the comments section is perty much right on as well . :wink:

#8 The Next Thing

Submitted by Junk Science Skeptic on Sat, 11/20/2010 - 12:29am.
The Climate Scam is so close to being over that the next scam is already in the works.
Next up is "biodiversity." Where weather and climate can be objectively measured, the actual number of some little critter is a pretty fungible statistic.
Basically an update of the old "hand over the money, or the dog gets shot" movie gag, the biodiversity scam works by having an unproductive country announce that it will kill off endangered species "x" by development, unless the productive countries . . . wait for it . . . you guessed it, unless the productive countries pay up.
Not that the development would be likely to happen either way, but the same end result as the climate scam, "pay us money or else."
Not only does biodiversity cover the wealth redistribution goal, but it can also be used, and has already been used, to block energy production at home by declaring that productivity in any form is a danger to endangered species "x" or to biodiversity in general.
When the Obots get run out of DC in 2012, that wil probably be the final nail in the coffin of the Climate Scam, so look for a UN panel on biodiversity to release a predictable report in 2013 or so.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-bl...e-change-really-about-wealth-re#ixzz15pFyGavs