• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

No more Parties at Playboy Mansion!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
0813_hugh_hefner_girls_00.JPG

Sad news today. Hollywood is about to lose one of its trademark staples: Parties at the Playboy Mansion. Talk about the end of an era. Of course, some say that era ended the last time Hugh Hefner had an erection (See: Reagan Administration), but let's show a little respect for a man whose dedication to breasts is dwarfed only by that of my own. True story. FOX News reports:
After decades and decades of wild nights, we hear Hef is calling it a day and that Playboy Enterprises has decided that this party and the upcoming annual Halloween party will be the last that the magazine mogul personally throws as a means to cut costs.
A rep from the men’s mag kept mum on the murmurs, saying: "Who knows what will happen in a year from now?"​
Allow me to take a stab: Boner pill-related myocardial infarction. I win!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
hahahaha!!
Dayum Sush!
.. just when I was going to suggest you and I hop a plane and head on out there, I see this!
hrrrrrrmmmph!!