• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Curtis Air compressor/ for sale

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Our local town is remodeling & adding on to its water plant & put this up for sale. Curtis upright compressor, 3hp (3 phase) 2 stage, 80 gallon tank, rated for continuous duty . Already disconnected & on a pallet. It was in use daily until november. I bid on several lots & this came with the other stuff I bought. I need $700.00 or so Thanks .......Tom

Attachments

• air comp woobid.jpg
    air comp woobid.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 571

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
DaveNay said:
What voltage?
220 volts, 3 phase I also have a 3HP 220 volt baldor single phase motor that I would include with the comp for another $150 (no I won't sell it separately) If I don't sell the compressor, I'll wire it in at my shop & use it as well as my other 2 stage compressor in parallel when I need to use my blast cabinet.

Kubota King

Tom -
Do you know what the shipping would cost to a terminal in CT? Is there anything you may need on a possible partial trade?

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Kubota King said:
Tom -
Do you know what the shipping would cost to a terminal in CT? Is there anything you may need on a possible partial trade?
I'm guessing it would weigh in at about 500# with the skid. I deal mostly in material handling equip. (forklifts) which I deliver myself on my truck/trailer, so I can't get you a good freight rate as I don't ship enough with the bigger trucking Co's to get perferred rates. Usually the freight kills the deal on stuff like this unless the buyer is local. My son (8 then) & I did go on a roadtrip to Richmond Va after a tractor I bought on TBN a couple years ago...............Don't you want to visit Amish country ?? (if you get someone to quote freight, the zip is 44680 & I can load it into a van trailer from my business address.) Trade ???

Kubota King

Tom -
My wife & I usually go to Landcaster, PA (amish country) once a year to see the christmas spectacular show at the sight & sound theater. How far are you from there? I see that "lesco equipment is in your handle name so I am assuming your a landscaper also? I have many things I could partially trade you for if you were possibly interested.....on thing for instance I have is an 1.7 yard salt / sand spreader made by Air flo. It has a strong running briggs engine in it. If not, I may just buy it out right if we could find a meeting spot but I wont be able to take a road trip till after new years eve.

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
My shop is at Strasburg, Oh about 60 miles S of Cleveland, at exit 87 on I-77. I'm about 4 miles N of the exit at the intersection of St Rt 21 & US 250. The zip is 44680. Punch it into mapquest for actual time/mileage info.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I might be interested in the salt/sand spreader..... tell me more about it... and I am in CT on the MA line...Junk....

Kubota King

Hey Junk -
I will post a pic of it tomarrow. I will start a new thread when I do that to respect tom's compressor thread

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Kubota King said:
Hey Junk -
I will post a pic of it tomarrow. I will start a new thread when I do that to respect tom's compressor thread
A forum with "RESPECT" !! I kinda like the concept...........Too bad no one's tried it till now !! :a1:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok you guys, if your interested. KK, I could go get the AC and deliver it to Boiling Springs for our transaction. I could make the trip to Tom's or maybe meet halfway, etc.

All I'm saying is I'm up to helping with the delivery. Maybe negotiate a little more on the adapter in return.

Up to you guys!

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Big Dog said:
Ok you guys, if your interested. KK, I could go get the AC and deliver it to Boiling Springs for our transaction. I could make the trip to Tom's or maybe meet halfway, etc.

All I'm saying is I'm up to helping with the delivery. Maybe negotiate a little more on the adapter in return.

Up to you guys!
Could you pick up some shelves for me from BCzoom'r on the way over ??

Kubota King

Greg - That is very generous of you! My friend Mike, who is the one visiting relatives in Boiling Springs, Is traveling in a Jeep Grand cherokee unfortunalty :confused: otherwise that plan could have worked well.
My existing compressor just needs a new motor so I may just buy a new motor at this piont. It just broke about 2 weeks ago & not being able to use it has been a major PITA!
My friend Mike does have a dodge truck but I am not sure that I can convince him to drive it to Boiling Springs, but I will ask him.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
TOMLESCOEQUIP said:
Could you pick up some shelves for me from BCzoom'r on the way over ??
If so, you may want to bring your trailer. I don't think it'll fit in a truck.