• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1955 Tucker Snow Kitten For Sale

jessys

PICTURES

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 3,811
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 3,691
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 3,705

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
From here your pictures no longer show up at all. I was able to see them earlier....Regards, Kirk

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
ooops must be on my end. I rebooted my machine and I can see them now as well. Cute machine too...

jessy have you got the side covers for the engine bay? How about spare parts, track rollers and grousers??

Regards, Kirk

jessys

I do have the side covers on now. Also I have 3 or 4 rollers and 3 or 4 cleets and a new Headset in the package. It also has a New 6v battery, new spark plug, wires, rotor, condenser, points and new brakes shoes on the drive. oh and a new 6v fuel pump all installed already.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Where is the machine located (which state or territory)

jessys

More Pictures

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 3,430
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 3,264
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 3,315
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 3,311

nikos

Hey Jessys

The logo on the side plate " Flying Dutchman" what is suppose to mean?
A flying duck with the traditional Dutch Wood Clogs.

Anyway this 1955 Tucker, soon wil be a nice project:hammer:

Regards Nikos

jessys

it used to be owned by a dutchman that ran a massive grow show here in bc. He was always super baked hence the name "flying dutchman"

what do you mean nice project soon?

slowrider

Anybody know what has to be done to have this shipped to US.Is anybody interested or know anybody that would do the shipping?I not sure what you need to go through customes and is it worth the trouble?Any help would be appreciated.

Shouldn't be a problem getting across the border, seeing as it isn't a road vehicle, is very used and a title isn't involved.

As far as getting others involved, I would recommend that you do it yourself or hire a professional. Having a third party do it for you as a favor, while you were not present is likely to be a PITA for all involved, especially the third party.

jask

I know a few guys that have bought boats/ atvs in the US and brought them home to Canada and the advice I get is to bring your own trailer and documents as the trailer is usually a bigger issue, I know one guy who was held up at the border for 3 days waiting paperwork on a boat he bought bill of sale but needed a title as well.

jessys

So i did a little research. I called the border and they told me because of the age it requires no paper work to go across. You just need to bring a bill of sale and the buyer has to be the one to bring it across

Ajay1118

Thanxs I will give him a shout !!! I just picked up my trailer today !!! Leaving Wednesday morning to get my 1744 home !!!