• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New member from the mountains of N.C.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
I’ve been lurking around for a few weeks and from the best I can tell, you all look like a fun and informed bunch. So if the cost of admission isn’t too much, and you’ll let me hang around for awhile, I’d like to give it a try.

My name is Jim, I go by Squerly. I eat meat, drink beer, and I think Obama is a commie. I have 50 acres in the mountains of NC where I live in a forty-year old cabin that myself and my wife have fixed up. Looking forward to meeting you all and becoming an active participant on the board!

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
PLEASED to meet you, sir! And welcome to FF. But just to let you know, this is a board only for vegetarian non-alcoholics who support Obama.

:hide:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
My name is Jim, I go by Squerly. I eat meat, drink beer, and I think Obama is a commie. I have 50 acres in the mountains of NC where I live in a forty-year old cabin that myself and my wife have fixed up. Looking forward to meeting you all and becoming an active participant on the board!
Howdy and welcome aboard Jim , thanks for the great intro as well . :tiphat:
As far as I'm concerned you have all of the qualifications it takes to run against Obama in 2012 , Hell If you like guns I may even vote for you. :mrgreen:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
And that avatar pic is his dog. Couple that with the fact he drives a RTV, I'm with Cowboy. If you like guns, you're 'da man.

BTW, he joins us from Doc's other forum, nettractortalk.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey squerly welcome aboard. I'm glad you mosey'd over this way.
Don't let those guys talk you into running for prez unless you are good and ready. (though you probably could beat Obama)

Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I’ve been lurking around for a few weeks and from the best I can tell, you all look like a fun and informed bunch. So if the cost of admission isn’t too much, and you’ll let me hang around for awhile, I’d like to give it a try.

Welcome.
I thought the same when I first joined. They all thought I was a nice guy as well.
Appearances can be deceiving.

But, they are a forgiving bunch so yes, please, do join in the fracas.

franc

BTW NC mountains is still a lot of real estate. What part?

I love north western NC up by the Smokies,, Asheville, Lake Fontana....

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Anymore of this and you'll never run me off!

Guns? Yeah, sort of. :biggrin: Ten Rounds with Squerly...

Well we're not exactly neighbors, but were close. I'm between Franklin and Murphy.

I am actually in St Louis MO. But, my wife and I vacation in the Smokies/Fontana lake region annually.
franc

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't take anything said here too serious. Most are a bunch of clowns keeping their act tuned up! Watch out for Brit's named Galvatron.:yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome. When I joined a few weeks back I was warned about Rusty & Muleman. They did not say why. I won't either. :yum: Again, welcome. :flowers:

Oh, watch out for Franc too.

Ironman

New member with some balls!

Welcome Squerly. We have been blessed with some really cool members joining the community lately.

I eat meat, drink beer, and I think Obama is a commie.
Hell yeah!

Welcome aboard. :biggrin:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome. When I joined a few weeks back I was warned about Rusty & Muleman. They did not say why. I won't either. :yum: Again, welcome. :flowers:

Oh, watch out for Franc too.

I would like to take some time and respond intelligently to that but the mother ship is due any minute now.

Gotta Go :tiphat:

franc