• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Women!

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Well ,,,How the hell do I know that the fly wiped his or her butt after it was done pooping on my plate ??? iT could have buzzed my waffle and a dangling of poo could have fallen off and I might never know it until it was too late . It looks like female fly poop to me :unsure:

I refuse to be the butt end of a female fly's joke !

Here Al - FTFY Enjoy.. :yum::yum:

Attachments

• img_4095.jpg
    img_4095.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 105

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok , I think I got it all down on paper .
This will be a class action suit on behalf of all men everywhere .We are suing for false representation
Remember when we were dating the little women and she could not keep her hands off you ? Remember when she said she would never tell you NO ????
Well ... she lied .
Now that your married she uses the same hands to smack you up side the head if you even look at her with any thoughts of getting any ???

Remember when she said she liked the simple things in life . Beer and pizza , Fishing , poker , hated shopping ?????? Remember all that ???
3 years later and I came home earlier from work and caught my dear wife teaching our 2 year old daughter to say " Charge it " ! I mean that is just wrong ...
I think we can win this if we get lucky and get a man judge . He needs to be unmarried because if he is married, his wife will bust his balls to throw the whole thing out of court .
We do need to be prepared if we do win . Learn to cook in the meantime . Make friends with as many cute sheep as you can .
You can also bet that the little women will turn over a new leaf and be sweet as pie ,if we win . Yes,,,,, the pie that is laced with rat poison ..

Take the cooking for yourself!
1. Great excuse to make her clean-up after you......
2. Don't have to befriend sheep!
Also, don't worry about a little warfarin, if the pie doesn't taste funky there's not enough in a couple slices to kill you! :biggrin:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Take the cooking for yourself!
1. Great excuse to make her clean-up after you......
2. Don't have to befriend sheep!
Also, don't worry about a little warfarin, if the pie doesn't taste funky there's not enough in a couple slices to kill you! :biggrin:
Well the warfarin thins the blood so much you don't even need sheep anymore!:whistling::yum::yum::yum:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
You guys will be glad to know I have consulted a lawyer and am comtemplating filing a "Class Action Suit" against women on behalf of all men everywhere !
Be sure that you do so I don't want you to just think about and WAFFLE on it! :yum: