• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

More snow!

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Well in the last two hours we recieved 6" of snow at 6894 feet (My front fence post) That would be at least 2 to 3 Feet in the mountains easy! Bob I wished you could have made it up! Next time you are in Las Vegas you MUST stop in!

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Maybe Some Winter - Really Need The Snow And Moisture In Northern WY :D Might Actually Get The LMC Out For A Beer Run Today.:beer:

NWS Forecast for: Bighorn Mountains Southeast, WY
Issued by: National Weather Service Riverton, WY

Today

sn100.jpg

Snow

Hi 25°FTonight

nsn100.jpg

Snow

Lo 14°FMonday

sn70.jpg

Snow
Likely
Hi 27°FMonday
Night
nsn20.jpg

Slight Chc
Snow
Lo 13°FTuesday

Today: Periods of snow. High around 25. Blustery, with a east northeast wind between 11 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches possible.

Tonight: Periods of snow. Low around 14. Wind chill values between -1 and 6. East northeast wind 15 to 18 mph decreasing to between 6 and 9 mph. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.

Monday: Snow showers likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly sunny, with a high near 27. Northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming south southeast. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

Monday Night: A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low near 13. Wind chill values between -4 and 6. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 13 to 20 mph becoming west southwest. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Snowcat Operations said:
Bob I wished you could have made it up! Next time you are in Las Vegas you MUST stop in!

HEY!!! What about the other 313 members ! We would like to stop by too !!! Have a cup of coffee , sit on the porch and chat awhile .

Lets see.... 313 members ,each with there own coffee ,sitting on your porch ....... hmmmm ok ! That works out to a front porch that needs to be 8' wide x 137' long . Ok .... So how many bathrooms you got ??? That coffee has got to go somewhere . Can we pee off the porch ??? No Wait ! We got lady members too . OK!... Is the hand railing strong enough so our lady members can sit and pee off the front porch ??? Will that kill the grass??? Man this is a lot of questions . Do you even have 313 Snow Trac coffee mugs ? I can loan you my set of 12 Snow Trac mugs , I was saving for skeet shooting practice .You better just add 10 bathrooms on the house . This isn't instant coffee is it ???? Got any Kahlua for the Coffee?? How about a home made muffin ??? You did not cook these yourself did you???
Is there valet parking?? Do I need to get the parking stub validated. Where does one park 313 snow cats.

Nevermind .... We can meet at Starbucks . What do you mean you don't have Starbucks .....????:pat:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
You can park the 310 Snow Tracs in the park behind my house. No Kristis allowed. (we have an anti KKK gathering law) Its also BYOB and Coffee. Bring your lawn chairs and have fun.