• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The wolf howls here

mak2

Not really a bad idea in the field. But PG, I dont think he is really saying he shot himself. But I aint sure.

loboloco

It's been several weeks, and seems to be healing well. But I know the 'doc' didn't clean it well. Picked several small pieces of cement out later.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I wouldn't let all those little clinging fibers stay inside the wound if it's begun to heal, and there will be some.

loboloco

album.php

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
go advanced, then click on the little paper clip thingy, get them from where they are saved, then post.

user2824_pic640_1268622448.jpg

loboloco

Whole lot better. The heart surgery has had no complications and all the other issues cleared up too.
Now, if I could just get back up 100% from my heart attack, everything would be rosy.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Whole lot better. The heart surgery has had no complications and all the other issues cleared up too.
Now, if I could just get back up 100% from my heart attack, everything would be rosy.
You'll get there honey, you've got a good woman by your side.
:flowers: Hugs to both of you.

loboloco

Update for Pg. Local doc said leave it alone. It has now healed up good and only shows as a slight pucker.
She looked at it yesterday and said no infection inside. Amazing what those little machines can tell you.