• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New here

ramont

Hi, I'm new here. Really love this forum, because it covers a wide range of topics. I wish I can make some good friends.

I'll be sharing cooking recipes which is one of my main hobbies.

Have a nice day everybody!!!

Last edited:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Well now, that's the way to enter a forum, not just walking in here unannounced.. Welcome to FF. Based on your vocabulary, you're from somewhere other than the USA. What country are you from?

ramont

Well now, that's the way to enter a forum, not just walking in here unannounced.. Welcome to FF. Based on your vocabulary, you're from somewhere other than the USA. What country are you from?

Thanks for the welcome! I'm from Venezuela.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome from Indiana.

I pretty much like all food.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome from Vermont. You may have to look that one up on a map. :biggrin:

I look forward to you posting your recipes. I too love to cook. We all love to eat, don't we? :biggrin:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Why? Does Vermont have something special? Now you call my attention!

Special you ask? Of course! This is Vermont. God's little corner of the USA. Seriously though, in my travels throughout the world while in the military, people would ask "Where is Vermont? Is that part of New York? :hammer: Hence the map statement that is all. Nothing major. :flowers:

ramont

Special you ask? Of course! This is Vermont. God's little corner of the USA. Seriously though, in my travels throughout the world while in the military, people would ask "Where is Vermont? Is that part of New York? :hammer: Hence the map statement that is all. Nothing major. :flowers:

I know the feeling. Most people from the north site of the planet doesn't have a clue about my country: Venezuela, fact is we are worldwide famous for 4 things:

1. The beautiful women (Records in the Miss Universe and Miss World).
  2. The Baseball players (90% of them play in th MLB, the other 10% singing the papers to get in a team).
  3. The lot of oil we have and sell.
  4. Our crazy president.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome Ramont! Feel free to post a good mole sauce recipe. I loves me some mole!:smile: