• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

hey

hello everyone.

i'm new on these forums- and i'm looking forward to getting to know people, and hopefully starting a few threads myself.

for those who might not know why i've chosen my username, you can have a look at my profile- it's all filled out (or at least the bits i want to fill out)

if you do want to know more though, feel free to send me a message- and if i can, i'll do my best to anser your questions

really not sure how frequently i'll be here, my support forums take top priority- but i'll be around now and again to check my threads or maybe to look at what others have written.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi ELB & welcome to our internet forums. I'm glad you found us.

Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :biggrin:

wow... you are all so nice!

thank you for the welcome all. never thought i'd actually get a response- this is my first forum i've been on that's not been a support website so it's kinda weird!

dock, i notice in your signiture the complaints are us site.. i will probably join that sometime over the next few days

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome aboard. Yes, we are all very nice here. Most of us take our meds when we are supposed to. :smile:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
dock, i notice in your signiture the complaints are us site.. i will probably join that sometime over the next few days

I look forward to having you over there on the complaints R Us forum. It is very slow compared to this forum, but I have hopes it will pick up.