• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Greetings from UK

taurus66

Hi there,

Just joined a few minutes ago. So hey there everyone. Hopefully i will get to know a few people, share the banter and maybe learn a few things and hopefully teach someone else how to do something new or share what little i know in the world..

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Welcome aboard. Glad you could join us. Yeah I am sure you can teach a few here a few things.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome taurus. Glad you found our forum. We have quite a few members from the UK. Enjoy reading and posting.

taurus66

To be honest it will probably be me learning a few things rather than me teaching someone else something new...:smile:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to FF. Study up with Galvatron and you will go far...........

off the cliff!:w00t2::yum::yum:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
i do hope that is not a ford tuarus :yum::yum::yum::yum:

welcome upon the good ship venus:clap::clap::clap:

watch and learn:whistling:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Glad to have another UK member here. We've got a few of you here, plus many of us have close ties to the UK due to family, school, or living over there.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
just see you are in Southampton...i am in Hertfordshire....do you pop over to the isle of wight at all?? i have a good friend there.

taurus66

Popping over to Isle of Wight is a costly business, so not too often. I do like the Isle of wight, but when the ferries want to charge you the same rate to take a motorcycle across there as it would be for a car..... That stopped me taking my bike across after that.
So unless its for business and i can pass the cost along somehow, i don't get across there very often..