• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

new guy from Indiana

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum!

forumsforums... well, I think Admin called in for a forum name (after a couple beers) and slurred or stuttered so it stood. It is one better then forumsforumsforums.com

How did you find us?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum: Pizza pizza :yum:

Welcome to our off topic internet forums.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hello Stefan.
Welcome to the best forum on the internutz.
pp.jpg
Sit back and have a slice of pizza and beer. :yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes, how did you find us and whereabouts in Indiana?
West Terre Haute, I spent a lot of time there as a kid.

stefan s

Not too far from TH!...in Indy now. More specifically Fishers. I stumbled upon the site which trying to find some Mazda accessories. So who know how this one popped up. I clicked, and decided to stick around. I still haven't found a deal on all weather mats for the floor and cargo area. oh well, the search continues. Snow shouldnt hit til december.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I have an aunt who hails from Carmel.
Yep, often times we are looking for something unrelated and run across something wonderful.
Glad you found FF Stefan.
Stick around and have fun.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
It's amazing what one can stumble onto lost in the internet ether. I stumbled in looking for a Zip line..
Found a great bunch of rascals here with which to have fun.

They haven't kicked me off yet so I have to wonder about their standards ,,,,,,,:unsure:
But
Welcome Stephan,,,,,enjoy.:clap:

franc

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It's amazing what one can stumble onto lost in the internet ether. I stumbled in looking for a Zip line..
Found a great bunch of rascals here with which to have fun.

They haven't kicked me off yet so I have to wonder about their standards ,,,,,,,:unsure:
But
Welcome Stephan,,,,,enjoy.:clap:

franc
I stumbled in looking for a better forum than the one I was on previous to finding this one.
Didn't make an intro thread as I recall.. just burst in and started posting.:yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Not too far from TH!...in Indy now. More specifically Fishers. I stumbled upon the site which trying to find some Mazda accessories. So who know how this one popped up. I clicked, and decided to stick around. I still haven't found a deal on all weather mats for the floor and cargo area. oh well, the search continues. Snow shouldnt hit til december.

Welcome to this place. Glad to have ya on board, loving this new memebrship burst. BTW, give this site a try for your floormat needs. I have heard nothing but good things about this company: http://www.weathertech.com/

Standards? STANDARDS?! WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING STANDARDS! :yum::yum::yum::yum:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I stumbled in looking for a better forum than the one I was on previous to finding this one.
Didn't make an intro thread as I recall.. just burst in and started posting.:yum:

Wow, some 28,000 post ago.

BTW I like the new avatar.

That You?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It's Doc's fault.
He told me to post often.
Thanks, it's not new.. I change avatars frequently.
I like yours.. Ji Ji Ji.. Jimmy Schtewarrrt..:D
No that's not me in the avatar, but my profile picture is me.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome bro'. We always need fresh meat.

As Franc said, our standards are pretty low, we're both still here, so stick around and enjoy.

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter

intro thread? yea i should do that my self one of these days:yum::yum:

Welcome stef ! and post often,remember that it can be addictive but there is an app for that.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We have some other folks from Indiana around here. Please tell us you are not from the same mold as they are!:yum::yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome young fella !
I am the old fart around here . 108 years old come 2066 . Always room for one more . I always tell the truth unless I am lying ,which can be often depending on my mood . Right now I am telling the truth .....maybe :w00t2::mellow:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Al needs to lay off the work and come around more often.:whistling:

Yea ....well maybe . But the goverment and Obama need to lay off my investments so I don't have to keep worrying about crap that us old guys should not be worrying about at our age .