• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I've been here since early 2010 but...

Obdurate

I never posted and I don't even know why. So now I'm posting.

My name's Tyler, and on forums I mostly hang out in sections about art. I have a hard time saying that I like art without thinking that it's pretentious, and I have no idea why. It's like I can't say, "I wanna make art," which I do, without thinking the same thing.

Anyway, I also like sports. I used to love all sports but mostly now I just focus on combat sports.

I also like spontaneous human combustion. It's just fun making up theories for it.
I'm a big fan of satire, and anarchism. I figure that's important since I've noticed other noobs saying their political philosophies.

Me and my friend make a lot of videos that I may end up posting up here eventually. Mostly just glorified vlogs at the moment, but we try to be funny while saying our opinions.

This is the most I've ever said about myself in an introduction thread I think, so I'm sure you're as thrilled as I am.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Glad you got around to posting. Don't get too concerned when the bitching starts. It is like family feud at times!:biggrin:

Lia

Banned
hahaha, Obdurate is a very funny guy, and I have a nickname for him, lol.

Its great to see you here, and finally posting. Have fun. The folk here are a great bunch, and we are like a big family; sometimes we squabble, as families do, but we are a community that is close, imho. Welcome... :flowers:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Welcome and glad you decided to post. I think we have another person her that is an artist or has an interest in art. So you should work in here just fine.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good intro (even if it is a tad late LOL). Welcome to Forums Forums. Where you never know what the topic(s) of discussion for the day will be. :thumb:
Enjoy and post often. :beer:

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome Obdurate.
zombie-en-feu.gif

I will warn you that while I've not seen anyone spontaneously combust here at FF, I have seen some flaming and some have blown their gaskets on occassion.
madman.gif

jla0047l.jpg
combustion.gif

sran586l.jpg

Obdurate

Glad you got around to posting. Don't get too concerned when the bitching starts. It is like family feud at times!:biggrin:

Haha no forum is complete without bitching.

hahaha, Obdurate is a very funny guy, and I have a nickname for him, lol.

Its great to see you here, and finally posting. Have fun. The folk here are a great bunch, and we are like a big family; sometimes we squabble, as families do, but we are a community that is close, imho. Welcome... :flowers:

You give me too much credit and I think you were one of the only people on the other forum that thought I was funny! Nice to see you again. Sorry for taking over a year to reply to your visitor message. I swear I didn't even know I had one!

Glad to see you posting!!

Thank ya! :)

Welcome and glad you decided to post. I think we have another person her that is an artist or has an interest in art. So you should work in here just fine.

Excellent, because I'll probably start making a ton of threads in the entertainment section and whatnot.

Welcome to FF!

Good to be here!

Good intro (even if it is a tad late LOL). Welcome to Forums Forums. Where you never know what the topic(s) of discussion for the day will be. :thumb:
Enjoy and post often. :beer:

I think a tad late is an understatement, lol. Imagine this being in person, somebody asks to meet you a certain day and then you show up a year and a few months later lol That's what this was like.

Welcome, keep the post coming and enjoy the forum!!!

Thanks!:whistling: (I actually can't whistle. I'm pretty much useless).

Welcome Obdurate.
zombie-en-feu.gif

I will warn you that while I've not seen anyone spontaneously combust here at FF, I have seen some flaming and some have blown their gaskets on occassion.
madman.gif

jla0047l.jpg
combustion.gif

sran586l.jpg

Well thank you, now I've gotten my daily dose of human combustion! Nobody should ever go a day without seeing some.

I have to say...love the screen name.:biggrin:

Thanks. I've had it since I was like, 16.

loboloco

Welcome to the forum. Pitch in and post. Expect to get replies you probably won't agree with, but always remember, this is a discussion forum.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
May i call you OddJob???....to late i have:yum::yum::yum:

Welcome aboard the good ship Venus.....i am worried you may be a little crazier than me and that i will encourage....let the madness begin:yum::yum::yum:

:thumb:

Lia

Banned
You seem pretty nice as well. Good to have you here.:smile:

He is nice Jackie, lol. I once, a million years ago, sarcastically introduced myself to him by accusing him of being conceited and having a small er... well, you get the picture. And this was in a public thread...

He not only took it in good part, but was so er... uncharacteristically polite to me in his reply that I immediately felt ashamed, and we have been, somewhat 'absent friends' ever since..

Trust me tho, there will be times when you too will become exasperated with him. :yum:

Obdurate

Yeah, I have that effect on people, lol. I become exasperated with myself.

I want to read that conversation we had again, but I don't think I'd be able to find it without logging in first, and I'm certainly not logging in there again because... well I'll be nice and just say ergh.

And yes Galvatron, you may call me Oddjob, but only because 1) I enjoy people coming up with different names for me and 2) because your name is Galvatron.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome to here, Tyler. If you can put up with Galvy's shit, (see below) Im sure you will fit in here just fine :yum::yum::yum::yum:

May i call you OddJob???....to late i have:yum::yum::yum:

Welcome aboard the good ship Venus.....i am worried you may be a little crazier than me and that i will encourage....let the madness begin:yum::yum::yum:

:thumb:

Hi galvy!