• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

FOR DARGO!!! Amphibious Thiokol Spryte, Lafayette, IN

mtncrawler

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
PBinWA- yes Thiokol did make an amphibious Spryte. I don't know how sucessful it was or how many were made. I did get a close look at one down in Silverton, Co. and it had the OC-4 drive and litte skinny tracks. If nothing else it would be a pretty unique vehicle.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
SORRY DARGO, you can tell Mrs Dargo that this was just purchased by Snowcat Operations!

Waaah! Mrs. Dargo has taken my checkbook away for the time being after I came home with that Jeep. She'll really lay an egg if I drag home a Toolcat this week though. :thumb: Heck, those nice people told me all I had to do was give them the word and they'd bring one right out to me. I can still sign my name on a 90 day same as cash deal...:whistle:

I'm still loving the smell of the fine leather used in the Kargas chair I bought myself for my office. I'm trying to buy some furniture from there for my bedroom and office. It's a little place right here in Evansville, IN. Check out some of their stuff Karges Furniture. I think their stuff is really nice and it's made right in my home town. Heck, it's made only about 2 miles from where I live. You may have seen some of it in that pic of my bedroom floor that you commented looked empty. You check out their prices and tell me how to furnish a 600 sq. ft. bedroom with their stuff!

Last edited:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
PBinWA said:
Snowcat - how much did you pay for it? Just curious.

PB

I know what he paid and let me just say that if I had known it would have sold for that little pittance of a price I'd have probably driven down to buy it myself. I'm actually pretty amazed at the low price!!! Let's just say for the price of 1 brand new, but stripped down to bare bones Kubota RTV, you could bring home SEVERAL of these Thiokol boat/cats.

Besides, my Snow Trac is worth +2 groupies, a Thiokol is worth -1 groupie, so even if I dragged it home I'd still have 1 groupie left over! :thumb:

Dargo, the headache medications you are taking is affecting your sence of smell. You need to outfit your bedroom with furniture from HERE. Oh, and it is odor free! :moon:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
Besides, my Snow Trac is worth +2 groupies, a Thiokol is worth -1 groupie, so even if I dragged it home I'd still have 1 groupie left over! :thumb:

OK - the big question is: which groupie would you keep? The blonde or the brunette? Careful, google is watching!

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
The Blonde for sure. But then again I do like brunettes. So I would keep the brunette. But the blonde is well blonde and pretty hot so... BOTH! I will just have to bring my Snow MASTER and then add a red head to the picture for a little spice! Of course since I am now a Kristi owner that makes me fat and ugly.