• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Just need snow now!!!!

mtmudrunner

GOLD Site Supporter
Made a hot shot trip to pick her up in NV last week can't wait to get her out. It is going to kill me seeing it in the yard all summer but it will give me time to tinker and spend more money.:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0118.JPG
    IMG_0118.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_0119.JPG
    IMG_0119.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 198

Cletis

By the big smile on that young man's face, I'd say that machine is his and you better keep looking this summer for one for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mtmudrunner

GOLD Site Supporter
By the big smile on that young man's face, I'd say that machine is his and you better keep looking this summer for one for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are right he was pretty happy I think I went up on the cool scale a little.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
If you're willing to pay the freight, I will ship you all the snow you need. We still have plenty here, it is not melting at all yet and I am quite sick of looking at it right about now. :yum:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
get used to it last winter I shipped up a super cat a Thiokol 2100 and haven't had more than 3 weeks of catting per winter since.

mtmudrunner

GOLD Site Supporter
It will make it that much better this coming winter, wish I could make it to the cats meow this year but will make plans for next year:clap: