• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Where to take the snowcat during the Cali drought

Tahitikev

Greetings fellow snowcat fans. Does anyone know where there are good places to go snow-catting perhaps around MT Bachelor in OR? Thx TahitiKev.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/showthread.php?t=67963

If I were on the West coast, I wouldn't want to miss this gathering. Especially if you own a Tucker..:smile:

At this event you can talk to other owners, and be able to find some snow on the West coast. Nothing like a good face to face with other owners.

Welcome to the snow cat forum!

Regards, Kirk

all true, except, ALL makes and models of snow cats are invited more than welcome, come one, come all, tukerville minion

Tahitikev

Thanks, that sounds great! We bought this machine in 2013, but not much snow here in the Sierra, we have a 2001 VMC Right Track 75HP VW industrial diesel, new tracks, new ridged light bars fixed it up nice only 360 hours. I'll post a pic. off Highway 4 last year by Bear Valley ski resort.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks, that sounds great! We bought this machine in 2013, but not much snow here in the Sierra, we have a 2001 VMC Right Track 75HP VW industrial diesel, new tracks, new ridged light bars fixed it up nice only 360 hours. I'll post a pic. off Highway 4 last year by Bear Valley ski resort.

Looks like another Cat's Meow snow cat!! If only I wouldn't be busy farming about then....:sad:

Have a wonderfull time out there!:clap:

Regards, Kirk

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
not much here if conditions stay the same ours will be 70% gone it sucks having cool equipment and not being able to use it