• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

invite to all to washington state

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
our state voted in same sex marrage and leagized pot. I can see it now. were going to get lots of new people in our state. And you know what kind.
cops already said if someone is drinking on a city streetcorner they will ticket him first instead of someone smoking on the other corner.
at 12 midnight a big pot party was held downtown seattle when the law took affect. You cannot smoke in public place .

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
our state voted in same sex marrage and leagized pot. I can see it now. were going to get lots of new people in our state. And you know what kind.
cops already said if someone is drinking on a city streetcorner they will ticket him first instead of someone smoking on the other corner.
at 12 midnight a big pot party was held downtown seattle when the law took affect. You cannot smoke in public place .

I would like a big earthquake to sever off everything west of the Vancouver and Seattle eastern most city limits and have it all slide into the ocean. ;)

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If Washington State is like it is around here, you mostly have to go outside to smoke cigs. Now you say you cannot smoke marijuana outside? They want them to smoke that inside? Seems like a strange twist.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I can see it now. Ready roll barista honeys to fill your needs!:clap::yum:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
They said it was only so they can be together but they are already going to court to get surivor social security benefits and boing is thinking about doing the same on retirement.