• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1950 Bombardier snow bus B12 In Canada

snotrans

I have a 1950 B12 Bombardier snow bus for sale located in Kirkfield Ontario.It is in good running condition Price $6,500. FOB Ontario Canada .Due to the transportation cost we have decided to try and sell it where it is located to keep the cost down .Would be aexcellent machine for some one in that area Call Bill Guthrie 208-549-2501 for more information and photos

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Being that this Bombardier is in Canada, is the payment to be made in US:flagusa: $$$ or Canadian:flagcan: $$$

snotrans

US Funds; We do have a bill of sale from previous owner. And a new Title document could be obtained if necessary. The only reason we are offering for sale at this price is the freight. We had another Tucker and Groomer trade in NY( 135 miles from Bombardier) and could not get them both on the same truck . If we do not sale soon we will look for other options for the trip West and adjust the price to off set the transportation, as this machine is in demand in our Yellowstone Park area for touring

bsonthelake

just wondering if you sold that 1950 snow bus in ontario and if you could send me some pictures of it. also how far away is it from northern minnesota thanks bill

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
just wondering if you sold that 1950 snow bus . . .
Being that we are in the summer months, many of our snowcat members stop posting during the warm weather. If you want an answer to your question I'd strongly advise you to call Bill Guthrie at 208-549-2501 for more information. I doubt he is checking this website this time of the year so he may not see your question for quite some time.

FastCurt

Just reading this thread and I kick myself for not looking earlier as I live near Kirkfield and could have picked this machine up. Just wondering if you know of any other Snow bus B12's for sale in Ontario by chance.

Thanks for any help

Curtis

the old trucker

Just reading this thread and I kick myself for not looking earlier as I live near Kirkfield and could have picked this machine up. Just wondering if you know of any other Snow bus B12's for sale in Ontario by chance.

Thanks for any help

Curtis

Look up northerntracks.com. I will look around my emails for machines up your way. I know there were a few around the big lakes that haul people to the fish huts. There are usualy a few kicking around there. There is supposed to be a 1957 wide gauge coming up for sale here in NL. Not sure about cost yet...

FastCurt

Thank you for your help much appreciated! Let me know if you find anything.

Look up northerntracks.com. I will look around my emails for machines up your way. I know there were a few around the big lakes that haul people to the fish huts. There are usualy a few kicking around there. There is supposed to be a 1957 wide gauge coming up for sale here in NL. Not sure about cost yet...