• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Need help--selling my family's estate-- huge tower, what do I do with it??

loladavenport

Hi, found you guys just googling around trying to figure out what to do with this huge ham tower--
I'm in Greer SC, going through all the things on my family's farm
I tried to get in touch with the local am. radio but there is no contact info--
I saw them on ebay for a good bit of money, I need the money right now--
but there's no way to ship this huge thing-- it's huge!! Like 28-30 ft or bigger not sure?
any help would be greatly appreciated-- I have so much stuff to go through right now it's overwhelming and this thing is huge
thanks in advance!!

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
get a size at the base and picture we may be able to identify it you may want to contact a local ham club. I'm out of the picture as it would cost too much to ship it. also remember what folks on flea bay are asking and what some one is willing to pay can be two very different numbers. on the plus side a local ham would gladly take it down for you. any radio gear coming up for sale?