• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Is the average Iraqi really that stupid?!

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Just in the last couple of years, dozens and dozens of Iraqi citizens have been killed by "celebratory" gunfire. That does not count the hundreds injured by the gunfire. Since the Iraqi soccer team has won a few games, at least a dozen people have been killed by morons firing guns to "celebrate" the victory. This isn't just the average moron on the street, this also involves morons who are in the Iraqi military and Iraqi police force. I mean, c'mon, exactly how stupid are these people?! From where I stand, it appears that these morons have absolutely no business having a firearm in their hands. Odds are they will kill someone with it just by having fun! This just seems to be about as stupid as it can get. What gives with these people?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
They clearly have no respect for human life if they fire into the air. It is an ignorant thing to do. If they had any sense of morality they would realize that they are killing people but they obviously don't care. So I guess I don't know if they are stupid, but they certainly are idiots with no sense of personal responsibility, no sense of morality, and no respect for others.