• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB 4.50x16 Tires x 2

utahwilson

I would like to buy 2 rear tires/tubes for my snowcat. I have tried Alpine tires in Idaho. However, they have not responded to email or phone calls. Solicitiing other options.

Thanks

-K

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have one that size That is new . I bought it two years ago and never used it. I didn't like the height it gave for my snow trac.
pm me .

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Try Brad at Minnesota Outdoors. That is the same size that Bombardiers use.
I bought some from Prinoth before I started buying stuff from Brad.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
well having blown several tires in the past the thing will come home on just a rim BTDT

utahwilson

I have one that size That is new . I bought it two years ago and never used it. I didn't like the height it gave for my snow trac.
pm me .

Jim is 4.5x16 not the standard tire size? I am all for swapping out the tire/rim for something modern.

Thanks