• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snowcat Aktiv ST-4b

blystons

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 646

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like a fantastic restoration. I really like the wood dashboard.

He doesn't give a price.

WILL GO ANYWHERE Snow Master built in Sweden, powered by reliable VW 1600cc engine. Aluminum body holds up to 7 passengers. machine is totally rebuilt, custom paint, seats,lights,new track,custom Oak dash, gauges, etc. Comes with a custom built tandem trailer. 802-373-5736

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 649

deerhunter

It is asking 20,000 with the tandem trailer. The trailer is a metal deck custom built slight beaver tail with rubber pads for tracks. I will try to get a photo of the trailer.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It is asking 20,000 with the tandem trailer. The trailer is a metal deck custom built slight beaver tail with rubber pads for tracks. I will try to get a photo of the trailer.

$20k with the trailer, if its in as good as shape as it looks, then it would be a good buy.

deerhunter

Thank You I have a great deal more than that in it. Believe me it was taken down to the frame and everything that needed it was replaced. All new tracks....and the trailer was custom built for it, and only a few years old. I am selling because I do not need it anymore and do no use it. If you want me to answer any questions or make an offer Call 802-373-5736