• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS Flextrack Nodwell

kitimatdude

The approximate age is 1972. It is in running / drivable condition. I have seen these sell for about 20,000 Canadian at Ritchie brothers auctions. I am asking 5,000 or best offer as mine is not in showroom condition. I am in Kitimat BC Canada. I can drive it onto a trailer for you no problem. It has a Ford 300 staight 6 engine and a standard transmission. I do not check the forums often enough so send any questions to kitimatdude@gmail.com and I will get back to you right away! How about some pics?
DSCF1609.jpg

DSCF1610.jpg

DSCF1611.jpg

DSCF1612.jpg

DSCF1613.jpg

DSCF1614.jpg

Enjoy...

kitimatdude

Oh no glass in the doors and the drivers side windshield is busted. rear window and passenger side windshield are fine. the cab looks like a 1962 dodge van, glass from that will most likely fit.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i remember western geophisical had one like that out at alexander lake when they were doing exploration havn't seen one since interesting combo a dodge forward control cab with a ford engine.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Could not see it to be crushed so I saved it!......This thing is out in the middle of no where.........costs to get it home are outrageous, it is almost to Alaska.

Good luck John in your ventures!

Attachments

• DSCF1740.jpg
    DSCF1740.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,828