• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow expected again tomorrow!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We had nearly 80 degrees and sunshine yesterday.

Temperature dropped like a rock this afternoon.

Pouring down rain now.

Weather forecast says it will turn to ice and then snow, with just about an inch of snow expected over the next day. Now I do love snow, but with the trees budding out and the flowers beginning to bloom, I was actually looking forward to opening the swimming pool. :sad:

Leni

Sounds like the wrong time for more snow. What happens here is that we get a Santa Anna that blows all of the blossoms off the trees. It is going to be in the 80's tomorrow.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

Pouring down rain now.

Weather forecast says it will turn to ice and then snow, with just about an inch of snow expected over the next day. Now I do love snow, but with the trees budding out and the flowers beginning to bloom, I was actually looking forward to opening the swimming pool. :sad:

Same here 82 degrees except the snow and cold won't be here until Tuesday. :sad:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep rain tomorrow and snow tomorrow night. But it was 78 and sunny today

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
It's about the same in East Texas.

It was 80 degrees this past week, I loved it, but big thunder storms rolled through today and it's supposed to get down to the middle 30's this coming week. Once this cold spell passes I think that I'll be safe to plant my garden. All the fruit trees are in bloom so I hope that it doesn't mean that the cold snap gets to them and I'll have nothing to pick this year. In reality, no fruit probably doesn't mean much except that the squirrels may have a harder time of it and I may save some ammo by not having to "pop" them. :yum:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Rained all day here yesterday and snowed all night. This AM we have about 2" of sloppy snow on the ground. Spring is not quite here yet, even though it was 85 deg. on Saturday.

Regards, Kirk

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Still just rain. So far. Forecast is now saying the snow will come this evening + overnight. So we should wake up to it on Tuesday.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Started snowing here this morning , but this is Idaho and it can snow any month of the year .:unsure:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We got snow overnight. It started last evening when I was coming home from the Fencing club. Got up this morning to find about an inch covering my lawn. But just a couple miles north, as I was driving up to the cigar lounge, there was about 3" on the ground. Some of the roads were ice covered, most are OK.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Pouring down rain now.

Here 'ya go Bob.

1607084_10202495171637853_7975703787972036875_n.jpg