• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Those Spunk Old Ladies

Leni

An elderly lady was walking on the golf course on the island of Martha's Vineyard. She slipped and fell.

Obama, who was behind her by chance, helped her to get up promptly. She thanked him and he answered:

"It was a pleasure to help you. Don't you recognize me? I am your president. Are you going to vote for me in the next election? "

The elderly woman laughed and replied:
''You know, ... I fell on my ass, ... not on my head!"

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
An elderly lady was walking on the golf course on the island of Martha's Vineyard. She slipped and fell.

Obama, who was behind her by chance, helped her to get up promptly. She thanked him and he answered:

"It was a pleasure to help you.Don't you recognize me? I am your president. Are you going to vote for me in the next election? "

The elderly woman laughed and replied:
''You know, ... I fell on my ass, ... not on my head!"

That sounds a lot like my 96-year old mother-in-law. :clap::clap::clap: