• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

For Sale 1986 Tucker 2000B ~~NO LONGER AVAILABLE~~

hillclimber330

-- NO LONGER AVAILABLE --

I have for sale a very nice, very hard to find 1986 Tucker 2000B 2 seater.
318 V8
Allison 4 spd auto trans
8' wide machine width
1,400 hours
winch(NOT the winch in picture)
plow
triple hydraulics
6 forward lights, 2 rear facing
pintle hitch
2" receiver hitch
heated mirrors, heated rear window, intermittent wipers, rear wiper
original paperwork
very well maintained with records
$17,500.00 F.O.B. Tomahawk, WI
I can deliver with my tow rig.
Would consider trading down for a 4 seater engine forward plus cash.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

undy

Re: For Sale 1986 Tucker 2000B

thanks for policing.

Not really policing. I'm just down by Madison, so I'm potentially interested. Your original post mentioned pictures, but there weren't any. So I googled the cat, and it just seemed weird that I didn't find any C/L ads locally.

No offense intended. What's the scoop?

hillclimber330

Re: For Sale 1986 Tucker 2000B

Undy, thanks for looking.
I've listed it out east and out west in an attempt to try and filter out a bunch of tire kickers. I figure if I post it further away, the calls and replies I get may be more serious.
I've sold lots of things on Craigslist, and just don't have time to go through all that drama(will you trade for this, will you trade for that, will you finance it, do you own it, etc...).
Posting it on forums targets a much more informed and serious audience.
I figure if I post it further away, the calls and replies I get may be more serious. As far as pics, same thing. Since there isn't an attachment symbol in the thread title, the clickers will know that going in.
As far as trading. I am looking for an older model engine forward. Something that needs some work. That is what I meant by trading down. If someone has an older unit, and wants to trade theirs for mine plus cash. I want to do a custom one, and this one is not set up for what I want to do.
It's for sale. It is available to take a look at or take for a spin anytime. I have miles and miles of logging roads to take it on private property if so desired. My phone number is on the o.p. if you would like to discuss between 0700 and 1800. Delivery available as well.
Can take pics and send them of whatever you want.

Last edited: