• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Four Wheeler Snowcat on Craigslist...

AdkSnowcat

Attachments

• WheelerCat.jpg
    WheelerCat.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 347

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I run my Snow Trac with a neighbor who runs this same unit, except it has a soft cab and vinyl windows and it is a 4 place machine. Other than those flexible non glass windows it does well in all but the really deep fluffy powder. Then I pull him out, if he goes too far into it, and can't turn out.

I will have to show him this hard cab.

Regards, Kirk

undy

Cool yes, but at 29K$, you've got a lot of other snow machines to choose from. Me, I'd much rather have an actual snowcat.

:my2cents:

AdkSnowcat

How deep is the snow when he has problems?

Maybe the tracks should be a little wider?

I guess you wouldn't want to go too far by yourself when the snow was deep if you had one of these. Probably want a winch and snowshoes too.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hopefully this cat goes not leave you on the trail like my 12 f800 and 13 f800 Arctic Cats.

Both blew up friday night within a mile of each other 5 miles from the trailer. Vented oil caps were blocked with oil causing vacuum and lack of oil to injection pump. boom!!!

Still hardcore Arctic Cat supporter.