• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

OhioTC18

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey Jerry, how ya doing? Your sig says you still can't ride your machine. Won't be long before we get some snow, ya know?:tiphat: :boobies: :beer:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
johnday said:
Hey Jerry, how ya doing? Your sig says you still can't ride your machine. Won't be long before we get some snow, ya know?:tiphat: :boobies: :beer:

Hopefully the driving restriction is lifted this weekend. I'm feeling great, still sore which is normal. Hard to get comfortable for sleeping though :(

The snow may be here this week. I've asked the son 3 different times to help get the MMM of the tractor, so far nothing. I think this Thursday or Friday we may have a "come to Jesus discussion".

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
I was probably 13 or 14 before I discovered that Jesus wasn't my first name.:4_11_9:

Good news your feeling better.:a1: Take it easy, get plenty of rest, drink fluids, and take an aspirin every day. I think that's what your supposed to do.:tiphat: :beer: :boobies:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Shoot Jerry I was just by there past Friday. I should have checked to see if you needed a hand.
That new Lancaster bypass is pretty slick. I had one car fly up on us while I was doing about 65 (the speed limit), this car was flying. Whipped out in the passing lane and blew by us. About a mile up the road he hit his brakes hard. Next I see a patrolman standing in the middle of the road pointing at speedy, and directing him to the side of the road. Don't know where the radar was that got him, but they got him good. Then in the next mile there were two other patrol units each with a car pulled over. They sure are making their presence known.
We went to Columbus to the Japanese Steakhouse on High St. That place is awesome.
Hope your wrong about the snow Jerry, and good luck getting your driving privledges back.
PS. i'm thru there every month or two. If you do need a hand with somthing just give me a shout.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks you guys for asking.
I think we'll manage around here as soon as the son, who's paying no room and board, figures out who the "boss" is.

That new bypass will be attracting a lot of law enforcement. People want to try to see how fast they can get to Columbus now.
There is another Japanese style restaurant on the East side of town, called Genji's. Just as good in my opinion.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Genji's ehhh? I had not heard of that one. Fujiomma's was up on Cleveland, I tried it a few years back.
The one downtown has a Sackurra sauce that goes over shrimp and chicken. I've never found anything close to it in any other Japanese steakhouse. It's worth the hassle of downtown traffic. :)

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Genji's has a sauce they call "yum yum sauce". It's supossed to go on your meat, but everyone puts it on the rice as well.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds like something I'll have to try sometime.
Thanks for the heads up.