• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Why Ice Queen is NOT married!?!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok folks, I am betraying a trust by posting these, but is seems that Ice Queen sent some photos to Working Woman.

These photos are of the most recent "gentleman callers" to darken the doorstep of Ice Queen's threshold.

In a moment of weakness, Working Woman shared them with Dargo . . . and well the rest of us now have access to these :yum:

Attachments

• ATT01865.jpg
    ATT01865.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 161
  • ATT01868.jpg
    ATT01868.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 152
  • ATT01871.jpg
    ATT01871.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 151
  • ATT01874.jpg
    ATT01874.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 155

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
And here are the rest of the rejects from Wales :tiphat:

All I can say is KEEP LOOKING, YOUR DREAM GUY IS OUT THERE . . . SOMEWHERE:spacecraft:

Attachments

• ATT01877.jpg
    ATT01877.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 153
  • ATT01880.jpg
    ATT01880.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 150
  • ATT01883.jpg
    ATT01883.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 154

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
I just cannot believe no one else has commented on Bob Skurkas TRON outfit! Well I guess it could have been worse.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here are a few more that Working Woman let slip. Apparently these guys were also gentleman callers who didn't quite make it past the end of driveway before a load of buckshot rang out from one of Ice Queen's windows!

Are there no normal men in Wales?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 108
  • image-1.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 107
  • image-2.jpg
    image-2.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 108

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
Here are a few more that Working Woman let slip. Apparently these guys were also gentleman callers who didn't quite make it past the end of driveway before a load of buckshot rang out from one of Ice Queen's windows!

Are there no normal men in Wales?

Bob ???? I am starting to worry about you . I have no idea where you find this stuff . Nor do I want to know where you find this stuff . You have got to try and ween yourself off the pain killers , otherwise you have to share the pain killers .

Is this what guys do in Indiana for fun . You would fit in real well in San Francisco. We'll leave the light on .........

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
My God, if that is what is around in Wales and England, no wonder Ice Queen is staying single. I must have missed the original posting of this lot as I haven't been on ff for a couple of days. Why is there a picture of Bob on here looking like that, I should have thought he would have wanted to keep it private? It is a terrible thing to wake up in the morning and make a cup of coffee, turn on the computer and go to ff and be confronted by all this, enough to turn someone to drink - and not coffee

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Ice Queen,
Just so you know when you come to visit us here in the States you dont have to worry about Bob and his Tron suit. But unfortunately I here BigAl is looking for that green cross wrap around thing with green rubber boots and gloves. We will make sure we keep him at a far distance from you. I do believe though that some of these men are courting you? I could be wrong.

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I make no comment about Bob and his 'problems', and one has to make allowances for Big Al - well anyone who has problems with a 'bathtub on tracks'............... As for the comment that some of these men may be courting me, well I know I am desperate, but NOT that desperate! Thank you, I'll stick to the single life, my dog and my vehicles.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Snowcat Operations said:
Ice Queen,
But unfortunately I here BigAl is looking for that green cross wrap around thing with green rubber boots and gloves. We will make sure we keep him at a far distance from you.

I'm going to wrap something green around your head !!! And it ain't going to be soft !

And I look damn attractive in my green Camo boots with matching gloves :moon: . Its a fashion statement .....

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Am I missing something here?? Why was Ice Queen picked out here? There must be some joke here that I just don't understand?

murph

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
No Joke those pictures are of guys trying to take her out ACCORDING to BOB who is also the guy in that white TRON suit.