• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
I am an old confused Texan. From the news that I have seen, the Ferguson debacle was caused by political correctness. It seems that a thug robbed a store and paraded down the middle of a city street. A policeman ordered him to get on the sidewalk. The thug approached the police car and hit the officer in the face and attempted to take his gun. The officer defended himself and shot the thug. Should have been the end of the story to my point of view. I do not know of any officer that I can disobey, hit in the face, and try to take his gun, that wouldnt react in the same manner. Political correctness gone awry!!!! Have a goodun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Sadly if we lived in a perfect world would would not need police out on the streets.

I look at things in a realistic way...

If i was at work and a thug walked up to me and punched me in the face and then he tried to take my nail gun i would react with self defense and either knock him silly or pop the nail gun in his arse,this officer reacted with natural instincts.

Color should never had been the issue....a case needs and should be looked at with facts with no color race or creed involved,so who is to blame....the fucking media,glory hunters wanting to make headline news,they sicken me.

If the media reported the story with no color involved the riots would not have happened.....the media are shit scum that love to instigate further news via violence.

I read last night Officer Wilson has resigned .....i am betting he was forced to do so from powers above.

Officers do what you do...protect the good....and thank you for doing so.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
You're confused because you're probably a racist who doesn't believe in black privileged. You obviously missed the visitation by president's attorney general to Furguson to meet with the family of the "Gentle Giant." That means the "Gentle Giant" was a very special black person who could do no wrong. You don't see the president sending the attorney general anywhere else to meet with the families of slain white law enforcement officers by people with black privileged do you??? Of course not. That's because you're seeing this through racist eyes. You fail to recognizing that if you're a porch monkey and get your ass popped by a honkey cop because you committed a crime and tried to beat the shit out of the honkey cop, that you are one of Barrack's special children. If Barrack had a son, he would look just like the "Gentle Giant."

There...does that clear it all up for you?:brows::brows:

Sparquelito

There's no need for confusion, JEV.
It's actually quite simple.

For many years since the late 1960's, serious racial strife and animosity between blacks and whites has abated. Things have been, by and large, harmonious and peaceful.

This is a problem, however, for people like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, the Obamas, Louis Farrakhan, the Congressional Black Caucus, and the men and women in the ACLU.

These people refuse to accept black poverty, black on black violence, rates of black unemployment, rates of black criminal activity & recidivism, and failure for some blacks to achieve for what they are. (The natural state of affairs when the two-parent family becomes virtually-non-existent, excuse-making becomes a career, thugs and felons become hero figures, and an astounding lack of leadership and accountability prevails in poor urban communities.)

Instead, they have always wished to pin the problem on an overly-oppressive white system, a white corporate culture of rich whites standing on black's throats, and the fantasy that all whites hate blacks and wish to deny them opportunities.

In the past six+ years however, the likes of Obama and Holder and the rest have been incredibly successful in pushing and promoting their absurd and dishonest agenda. And a climate of 'fear of offending', political correctness, and 'fear of being called racist' has allowed these dishonest jackasses to push this agenda down the American people's throats. With a lot of help from the mainstream media.

And so now drug-abusing gangsta thugs like Treyvon Martin and Michael Brown magically become elevated to the status of 'gentle, peaceable HEROES' when they die, instead of being recognized for what they really were; gangsta thugs.
And when you choose to live like a thug, you deserve to die like a thug.

The sad thing is, the Obamas and all the other race baiters don't really so much care about the plight of urban blacks.
What they really care about is POWER, and keeping people divided upon racial lines (and therefore Dem versus Republican lines), and building & maintaining a super-majority of permanent Democrat voters.

Nothing else explains the open-borders amnesty nonsense.
A super-majority of permanent Democrat voters.
At the bottom line, that is the goal.

Make sense now?

Kane

Too bad for Al Sharpton and all of the other race hustlers that neither Michael Brown nor Trayvon Martin actually fit the notion that African Americans are habitually oppressed by the so-called privileged white authority. Martyrs for the cause.

Too bad that the notion crumbles as the truth comes out ... in both cases. Too bad it turns out that both Brown and Martin were just two common niggers trying to actually kill a white man representing the so-called privileged white authority.

Too bad they got killed instead.

Too bad so many people are confused.

Leni

Actually leaving the Ferguson police department is a good move on his part. He, his wife, and his home are targets now. His best move is to go to a community in one of the northern states where he and his wife will not be confronted on a daily basis. I honestly don't see how he could be an effective officer in Ferguson any longer.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I have seen the same type of crap here in Detroit. Many years ago back in the 80's there was a scum POS name Malice Green. The newspapers painted him to be some kind of saint, but he was actually a druggie and petty thief who never held a job for very long. The cops in this case were convicted of murder, you see this POS also struggled with the cops and tried to get his gun. After years of appeals the cops were vindicated and most of their convictions were overturned. It didn't matter though as one cop died during the process and the other just moved on with what life he had left.

In this case the prosecutor was a racist along with the black mayor. The cops were white and everything pointed to the get whitey attitude that permeates many black communities.

The media doesn't give a damn about facts, they are only interested in sensationalism, and they don't care who it hurts, as long as it sells papers and moves the liberal narrative forward.

Brown, Martin, King, and Green all had one thing in common, they were all thugs and druggies, but to the black community that doesn't matter as long as they can get whitey.

SShepherd

I have seen the same type of crap here in Detroit. Many years ago back in the 80's there was a scum POS name Malice Green. The newspapers painted him to be some kind of saint, but he was actually a druggie and petty thief who never held a job for very long. The cops in this case were convicted of murder, you see this POS also struggled with the cops and tried to get his gun. After years of appeals the cops were vindicated and most of their convictions were overturned. It didn't matter though as one cop died during the process and the other just moved on with what life he had left.

In this case the prosecutor was a racist along with the black mayor. The cops were white and everything pointed to the get whitey attitude that permeates many black communities.

The media doesn't give a damn about facts, they are only interested in sensationalism, and they don't care who it hurts, as long as it sells papers and moves the liberal narrative forward.

Brown, Martin, King, and Green all had one thing in common, they were all thugs and druggies, but to the black community that doesn't matter as long as they can get whitey.

funny you said that, I just asked that question on "assbook"
"Who remembers Malice Green"

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Look at the statistics. Look at the facts. It seems the black community at large seems to shoot itself in the foot on a constant basis. Look who they have picked and condone as their leaders in Jackson and Sharpton. Per capita blacks commit murder 8 times more than any other segment of society. Police officers have to constantly go into black neighborhoods because that is where the crime is.

I am not going to parse words here. I am glad I live in an area where I do not have to deal with this. As long as the black community at large wishes to glorify the gangsta mentality, prefer not to follow God's teaching and put the family first and prefers to blame the white man for all their ills instead of accepting responsibliity for their actions, then I am glad I do not live around them all all. Negative behaviour drags down the mind and I and my family do not need to be around it. Life gets hard enough as it is when one gets older without that kind of crap being around me.

Call me what you will but that is the way I feel.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
May sound paranoid but I think obama and holder along w/ al and Jessie want to create enough turmoil countrywide to give bo an excuse to declare martial law. Then he would truly be the dictator he desires to be.
Mike

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Didn't I see in the news today that 4 black youths in St Louis beat a white guy to death in the street with hammers, in front of his mother.

Can we riot now?????

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
One component of the problem lies in the lack of education of black males. According to this HuffPro article...

"In 2010, a 50-state report by the Schott Foundation for Public Education revealed that only 47 percent of black male students graduated high school, much less made it on to college, nationwide. Last year, the same organization released a report stating that while more than half of the young black men who graduated high school in 2010 earned their diploma in four years, it would still take nearly 50 years for black men to graduate at the same rate as their white male counterparts."
Is it really the white man keeping the black man down, or is it liberalism & the democrat party doing it to them? Where is the outrage by black leaders when another black kid drops out of school to be a gang banger or drug dealer? It isn't there, because they know if they remove the problems that plague the black community, they become irrelevant. Piss poor performance as a minorituy human being is what keeps democrats in office, and they're not going to shoot the golden goose of ignorance and lose their cushy, well paying jobs just so some black kids can get ahead.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Didn't I see in the news today that 4 black youths in St Louis beat a white guy to death in the street with hammers, in front of his mother.

Can we riot now?????
I've watched some news last night and this morning and not heard a peep about this. Blatantly biased news reporting. :angry:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow.

10502310_847173518660186_9112556884375869156_n.jpg

probably photoshopped, but it illusrates a point

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I hear it many times how liberalism is going to destroy this once great nation of ours. Wrong!! It already has. The deed is done chaps and we as a people have allowed it to happen. There just may be no coming back from the point we are at right now.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter

Can we riot now?????

That did happen; the only change is that it was his bride of six months who witnessed it, not his mother. If the teens who did
this are not jailed for a l-o-n-g time it may not cause riots but it will likely convince the Bosnian refugees in the area - the
victim was a Bosnian immigrant - to stop calling the police and start handling these things themselves. And their experiences
in Bosnia have given them the tools to do the job!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
That did happen; the only change is that it was his bride of six months who witnessed it, not his mother. If the teens who did
this are not jailed for a l-o-n-g time it may not cause riots but it will likely convince the Bosnian refugees in the area - the
victim was a Bosnian immigrant - to stop calling the police and start handling these things themselves. And their experiences
in Bosnia have given them the tools to do the job!

Yes it has. Those boys may have just barked up the wrong tree.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I've watched some news last night and this morning and not heard a peep about this. Blatantly biased news reporting. :angry:

Sorry Doc and DS, it wasn't his mother, it was his wife. I walked in half way through the report and "misheard".