• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Democrats Attempt to Supress Military Vote YetAgain

Cityboy

Banned
DEMOCRATS WORKING TO SUPPRESS MILITARY VOTES ..... AGAIN

Democrat Party disdain ... bordering on outright dislike ... of and toward our men and women in uniform is what pounded me back into reality earlier this week. John Kerry made his insipid remarks about soldiers in Iraq and Democrats, by and large, remained silent. Harold Ford stepped up, and perhaps one or two others, but by and large Democrats were content to let Kerry make yet another in his long string of remarks denigrating our military without condemnation.

Kerry's remarks served to remind me also of the Democrat's penchant for trying to suppress military votes. Sadly, too few Americans remember that in 2000 Al Gore and the Democrats sent hoards of lawyers to Florida during the recount debacle. These particular lawyers were charged with one responsibility. They were to fan out to every single voting district in Florida and do everything they possibly could to make sure that military absentee ballots were not counted in the election. Funny, isn't it, how the media doesn't seem to be too eager to remind us of this attempt at voter suppression. But let the Republicans support the idea of a voter proving his identity at the polls and all media hell breaks out.

Well ... here we go again. New Jersey Democrat Congressman Rush Holt has fired off a letter to Donald Rumsfeld challenging a Pentagon program that allows service members to request and submit ballots in the upcoming election via fax or email. Holt, wanting to appear as if he's actually trying to protect our troops, says the system could expose them to identity theft.

Yeah ... right.

Democrats know that military personnel are more likely to vote Republican than Democrat. They also know that there is a wave of anger in the military over Kerry's remarks. Time to get out there and make sure those military votes don't count .... again.

http://boortz.com/nuze/index.html

Archdean

What if the battle for Iwo Jima was held today? (takes a little while to load all the pic's)

http://www.goodolddogs3.com/If-IwoJima-Happened2day.html

Imagined how thrilled I was and still am when I opened my mail this morning! I have been retired for over 25 years as a Regular US Army officer and LOOK!! They still want me!!!!

HeyDumbass.jpg

JimR

Charter Member
John Kerry and Ted Kennedy ought to get married. They would make a fine couple here in Ma.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
JimR said:
John Kerry and Ted Kennedy ought to get married. They would make a fine couple here in Ma.

The problem them two are probably straight and beleive that straight is the way to go, however it is the vote they are looking for so they will say anything to get that vote.

But it would be funny. :yum::yum: