• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

John Brennan - CIA Director Nominee

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
I've seen this guy's picture on the news as his confirmation hearing takes place. Maybe it's just me, but this fellow just plain looks like a scary dude. :hide:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've seen this guy's picture on the news as his confirmation hearing takes place. Maybe it's just me, but this fellow just plain looks like a scary dude. :hide:
:yum: Probably the right guy for the job then. :thumb:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
LOL, every time he would start with his introduction speech, someone in the crowd would stand up and start screaming that he's a drone killing machine. They have posters, blood on their hands and other symbols designed to visually emphasize their position. After the 5th time they cleared the room and then started to bring them back in one-at-a-time!

I don't think he was expecting this...

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah, like we need a touchy feely PC kinda guy heading up the CIA. :bonk: While I do not agree with how they make the call at times, I am all for using the drones to our fullest advantage. Maybe the jeering will work in favor of Brennan's confirmation.