• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

rewiring a imp

cabinboy

Does any body have a good clear wiring diagram for a 1450 imp ? The ones I have seen so far have been copied so many times that they are very hard to read and follow. If some one has one I would like to get a copy of it . I am in the middle of going thru my imp ,the motor is getting rebuilt , new bearings in the rearend ,all new gages, new sound insulation, new master cylinders for the brakes,and a cup holder would be nice, and she is getting rewired one way or another. If some one has a good diagram it would help in the rewiring job, if not I will us a ford truck diagram for guidance.

cabinboy

Mntcrawler , I just got the copies of the drawings and they will work . Thank You !!! The rear end is back together now with new bearings and seals for the axles. thanks to snowcat pat for his bearing kit they worked just right. Will be putting in the new master cylinders for the brakes this week , then starting to wire up all new gauges.