• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This is why the Preacher

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
really had a hard time staying on track of the ceremony at hand.

Attachments

• weddingdress.jpg
    weddingdress.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 87

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
good googly moogly! Those are bigger than my head. :doh: not my thing but MAN! How does she stand upright? I would be getting a reduction if I was her...

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
What dress? There was a dress in the picture?:bonk:

Call me old fashioned, I don't care, but if I was the husband I would not have let her wear that dress at the wedding. Later on yes, but then it would not have been needed. :brows:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Call me old fashioned, I don't care, but if I was the husband I would not have let her wear that dress at the wedding. Later on yes, but then it would not have been needed. :brows:

I could not agree more. I think that is COMPLETELY tasteless. How could you look at the wedding pics and not be embarrassed?

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
And how did she keep them in that dress???
There's special adhesive for that.

Looong ago a designer showed a bikini where the top was nothing but cups, no straps. Adhesive was his secret weapon.

However when the model dived in a swimming pool, with a lot of reporters present, the adhesive proved insufficient...

I don't think that design has been tried since.

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
I'll bet those are Russians, maybe overseas Russians.

Recently I went to a wedding for a girl who was marrying into a family who has been here 10-20 years from the Ukraine. Everybody speaks flawless English and is thoroughly American. These are all modern born-agains; that is what those families have in common with the girl's family who we know.

The groom's side of the family has many stunning women, and the younger ones made the day, in effect, a boob contest.

I was standing in a line at the reception to put food on my plate and behind me I heard two young women giggling "She's hanging out more than you are!" Of course I had to look, and so did everyone else who heard it. These two weren't modest at all, they wanted everyone's opinion on who had out-boobed who. And both those girls were so cute I couldn't decide which was cuter. I never did figure out who they were making that comparison to, it could have been any of 20 gorgeous young women. Similar conversations were going on all over the room.

I decided I like Ukranian culture, at least the part I saw of it!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
She must be sooooooo proud. She had to be a hooker and/or strip dancer... cheap ones at that.

American Woman

Site Supporter
At the risk of sounding "catty" and old fashioned. I think that's awful. It takes all the respect out of the ceremony.
I can't find a picture anywhere of Maria Shriver's wedding.
There was a picture of her standing on the steps in front of the church in her wedding dress. Her dress had a lacy V opening down her front to a point at the top of her pubic hair. That was bold in 1986. :shock:

Trakternut

At the risk of sounding "catty" and old fashioned. I think that's awful. It takes all the respect out of the ceremony.
I can't find a picture anywhere of Maria Shriver's wedding.
There was a picture of her standing on the steps in front of the church in her wedding dress. Her dress had a lacy V opening down her front to a point at the top of her pubic hair. That was bold in 1986. :shock:
Well, she was marrying "The Terminator"!

Trakternut

Either that, or her pubic hair comes up much higher than normal. Could be...........she is related to the Kennedys! :whistling:

redragtop

I'll bet those are Russians, maybe overseas Russians.

Recently I went to a wedding for a girl who was marrying into a family who has been here 10-20 years from the Ukraine. Everybody speaks flawless English and is thoroughly American. These are all modern born-agains; that is what those families have in common with the girl's family who we know.

The groom's side of the family has many stunning women, and the younger ones made the day, in effect, a boob contest.

I was standing in a line at the reception to put food on my plate and behind me I heard two young women giggling "She's hanging out more than you are!" Of course I had to look, and so did everyone else who heard it. These two weren't modest at all, they wanted everyone's opinion on who had out-boobed who. And both those girls were so cute I couldn't decide which was cuter. I never did figure out who they were making that comparison to, it could have been any of 20 gorgeous young women. Similar conversations were going on all over the room.

I decided I like Ukranian culture, at least the part I saw of it!

The culture you saw must be new, I grew up in a Ukrainian family. My mom was first generation in the states. Although all the women in the familty are well endowed, my Baba's (grandma & great grandma) made sure the collar came to the neck and skirt below the knees. Jeans or pants were not worn at all, I was allowed to wear jeans when I started school because it was too cold to walk home after school in a dress. How times have changed!