• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Fun, right?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
anyone have any idea where this photo was taken??? and when???

and write your own caption...:smile:

Attachments

• groomer085.jpg
    groomer085.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 414

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
When? I got nothing
where? I have even less

Caption: Just a little more and I'll be good.......

Observation: operators hands are on the sticks..... Must have his seat belt on.....

Looks to be pressing on, no real evidence of spinning his tracks.....

Puts the 80% rating on the incline rating in perspective...
all oil to the front please

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Some ski area where they painted their 3700s blue! shouldn;t be hard to figure out.:smile: im thinking he better have those tracks moving forward and not try to back up.

Logger1965

GOLD Site Supporter
Pootoon Princess sure got this pic in the right place!!! this is definitely going to be an "Adventure" soon!!! One option here just like running a skidder full steam ahead!!

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
You guys remembered to hook up the winch line right? Hey guys? Guys?
OH @#$%^&*&^%#

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
I figured it must be in the west,midwest area ,as both machines have thiokol,lmc, blades. Here in the northeast most had valley engineering attachments made in Grey,Maine.I think the guy behind the machine is just taking a picture,no cable in sight. :smile: Those early 3700's with the AC motors wouldn't like those type of slopes, the ones we had all came down with crankshaft issues at around 3000 hrs. Don

I had a 3700AC with the same paint colors but my blade was slightly different. Same width but smaller wings. It had the name "Sweet Suzan" painted on the sides and a sticker from the 76 olympics on one window. Very nice machine in the day but I saw it this summer rotting away in the weed in Palmer.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
A friend of mine was Mt manager at Vail back at that time ,he was from my home town,and worked at Waterville Valley here in N.H. before he went out to Vail.I went to visit him one summer back in the 80,s and worked a few days building one of their new trails. I got to play in a brand new TD25G international dozer,i worked with another guy who was their head groomer who was running another TD25. I wish i could remember his name he was also a champion Rodeo bull rider,could have been him in that cat !!!! he knew no fear !!!:biggrin::biggrin: