• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Another unknown Kristi is discovered ???

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Possibly ????
In ??????? Idaho .LOL.

I was given the information today by a gentleman that drives by it every other day . It can't be seen from the road but can be seen across the elevated highway on the other side of the canyon about 250 yards away . He swears its the match to my KT3 . So I how have a address to go check it out this next week . He told me it has been sitting there for years . I might be draggin another home if it is the real thing and at the right price .:clap::w00t2:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Did you look it up on Google Maps and see if can be seen?

Damn good idea !!! I never tried to do that but maybe tomorrow I will give it a try . It that something you have to subscribe too ?

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Nope, just type in the address. Make sure you're in Satellite View.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
That is pretty slick . I did zoom in , but could not find a snow cat of any kind .
It should be red and stand out like a sore thumb .

pfhlaw

Al,
Can't wait to see your next project. But please promise us you won't set yourself on fire again.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Al,
Can't wait to see your next project. But please promise us you won't set yourself on fire again.
BUT, But, but that is part of the fun and adventure of reading Allens posts :hammer:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
google blocks some US classified stuff from view. Think that is the case?

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
your right Jim It's been blocked they have never seen anything like a bath tub on tracks, so it must be some kind of secret government project.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Well ,I did some digging and it is out there .....somewhere ... It appears it was on Craigslist some time ago and advertised without a motor in it . I am trying to track it down .
It may be super cheap to pick up if I can find it :unsure:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
FOUND IT!!!

tumblr_lown64k6fy1qd4fqho1_1280-1024x913.png