• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombi

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
it's worth what someone will pay for it a buddy of mine has had his for sale for 2 years at 14 k and he still hasn't had a serious buyer.

kerndt1

Yeah I'm asking 9500 OBO for mine and haven't had anybody call so I was just wondering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
One In Boone Ia. sold recently for $8400 on E Bay from a ski lodge there recently. It had winter tracks on it and the aluminum grousers were well worn. I would say having looked at it, personally, that in your pics, yours is nicer... I think. Maybe some shots of the interior and under the hood would help others understand better the condition of yours.. Maybe the summer tracs are not helping it either. I am not a sales person, but if I were an interested buyer, I would want to see more.

I have never sold anything on E Bay, but that may be a consideration as well. Many more people would see it advertised there.

Go here. http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/showthread.php?t=66336 I notice as well this one has a blade on it... the owner was very surprised it went for this much..

Good luck, Kirk

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I'n not putting the machines down bombies are built like a brick $hithouse, but I find them un comfortable and limited with the rear engine design. on the other hand they are small and easy to trailer which could make a good selling point. there has been a lot of interest in the little yellow rigs in the past I would have expected it would all ready have sold . it seems every year has a different trend, I remember 1 year if you were selling a snot trac it would go as fast as you could get it advertised .

brianf

you get way more money and quicker sale with 24 alum tracks and if you have hydraulics on machine they sell fairly quick, I have seen 14000 for bombi but pretty rare,a bombi in my area usally sells for 3500 to7000 depending on cond, br100 usally more, local market will dictate price, but season is winding down so prices will probally do the same