• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

fs thiokol 1200 b spryte

mkntrakes

DSC02881.jpg

DSC02882.jpg

DSC02883.jpg

DSC02884.jpgWTS Thiokol 1200 B full cab 8ft wide 200 ci six with four speed trans and oc12. This cat has been parked for 10 yrs it just got 8 new tires with tubes repacked wheel bearings. the origanl tracks were junk so whe cut down a set of 45 inch trackes to 32in witch makes it 8 ft wide not 8ft6 it has hyd for blade there is a blade but its push frame needs work and new hoses blade is usable but bent rats ate the seats there getting reapolstern now and when i get them in i will add pictures it could use a paint job and a good cleaning .it runs good prior ower lost intrest so now it is for sale for 10,000 thought i would post it before putting it on Ebay

Skibum

Hello! I live in Salida, CO and I am interested in your cat. I will be trying to call you today on the # you posted on CL. Possibly making a trip up to D town tomorrow to look at another cat as well. Would like to see yours too. Thanks!