• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Balto in the Selkirks

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Do you make camp with Balto as the base or does Balto provide the uphill delivery for skiers.
and pitch a tent?

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Awesome pics! A couple of observations-

-Good to see Balto still out & about! Notice that he has shifted from silver mining to the more lucrative business of distillery advertising & promotion. A little directed marketing thru your pics lead me to the web site.:brows: Being from NC, peach bounce shine is dime a dozen. But peach brandy . . .:whistling:
Far & away my favorite, but very hard to get anyone to part with any due to time (and technique) involved. I was going to chase some online, but your inventory is gone (obviously due to season). :sad:

-No matter where you go or who you go with, there are those that will enjoy the Joseph James or peach brandy, but there is always 'that guy' with the PBR's or Bud Light! (they aren't really appreciated until everything else is gone, then their beer inventory is gold!):biggrin:

Before I moved Balto to Idaho the lads at the distillery here in Palisade spray painted the logo on the door.....not sure I even saw it till I was well on my way. They make great spirits; and I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy....cheers