• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Time to sell the Kristi KT7???

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok, so I'm a bit junior here to make comments, but this is an honest question. So I looked up this Kristy thing on wikipedia. It talks a lot about development of the different units but goes on to say there was only one successful model. What I can't figure out is: Does the article refer to one successful series, or they only made /one/ vehicle that actually worked?
The new owners( A group of Boeing engineers) at the time of the kristi Snow cat made 4 KT7's . One burned shortly after delivery . two were sent to the FAA for testing and seem to be lost forever and the fourth one was owned by a gentleman rancher along the Colo / New Mexico border . It had two other owners and as far as I know , I am the fourth owner . I am responible for the updated look it now has . If anyone hates it for my changes ,,, blame me soley .
Its still for sale at $50,000 firm . I have $40,000. in documented receipts on the rebuild/restoration material cost alone .

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The new owners( A group of Boeing engineers) at the time of the kristi Snow cat made 4 KT7's . One burned shortly after delivery . two were sent to the FAA for testing and seem to be lost forever and the fourth one was owned by a gentleman rancher along the Colo / New Mexico border . It had two other owners and as far as I know , I am the fourth owner . I am responible for the updated look it now has . If anyone hates it for my changes ,,, blame me soley .
Its still for sale at $50,000 firm . I have $40,000. in documented receipts on the rebuild/restoration material cost alone .

That's a lot of rum......... And a few bolts and paint.......and some blood ......sweat ......and beers :flowers:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
That's a lot of rum......... And a few bolts and paint.......and some blood ......sweat ......and beers :flowers:
50 grand is a lot of money but the deal is fair if you consider what a new pb or bombadier cost's Al did nice restoration too, but to bring home a krusty would be like going to the bar and bringing home a hogg

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter

Anyone know who the Boeing engineers were ? (names):whistling: