• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Anybody able to get a price on a Woods RM990

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
for me to compare? The Woods RM990 seems to be the only RM to strike the middle ground between a bush hog type mower and a finish mower. It is setup like a very large finish mower yet the blades pivot like the "slapper" blades on a rotary cutter. This seems to be the best option for me. I can make the first passes on my trails with my beast of a 6' rotary cutter; two passes wide, and then maintain the trails with a single pass with the RM990 as well as be able to use the RM990 as a finish mower at my home property.

My local dealer quoted me at $3600 for the RM990 with solid tires, front and rear, and no safety chains. For some reason, that just sounds high to me. However, I really don't have anything to use for comparison. If anyone has a dealer around that carries Woods, I'd be very appreciative of any quote you could get me for the RM990.

Here is what I'm looking at Woods RM990

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Okay, I see that I put this in the wrong category. I didn't see the tractor implement category when I posted this. But, nobody has a Woods dealer close where they could get a quote on a Woods RM990? :mullet: Should I break my several month silence and log onto that other site and ask since it's specifically tractor oriented?

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Dargo said:
Okay, I see that I put this in the wrong category. I didn't see the tractor implement category when I posted this. But, nobody has a Woods dealer close where they could get a quote on a Woods RM990? :mullet: Should I break my several month silence and log onto that other site and ask since it's specifically tractor oriented?

Waiting for a call back.....gimme a couple minutes.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Dargo said:

$3575 + tax, customer pickup with no chains and solid tires.

From DeKane Equipment Corporation.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Dargo said:
Thanks Dave! It looks like you beat my deal. :tiphat:

I think it would cost a little more than $25 in gas for you to come up and get it.