• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Getting ready to 'get er wet'

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've worked most of the weekend getting our boat ready for next weekend. Cleaning, polishing, charging the batteries, changing oil, installing a new marine antenna, and new horns. Boating season is back!!! :D
Anyone else getting ready to put your boat in?

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Sure would like to get it in. Still have to power wash and put some bottom paint on. The weather has been pretty crappy to do it though. Hopefully next week!! I charged up the batteries about a week ago, and fixed the clamp for my depth sounder, and put the mooring cover on. Also, I've got a new VHF radio to put in. Really want to get it in and make some waves.:tiphat::beer::beer:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Mine will go in this coming week-end. Just got to take her off the trailer. She is all set to go, just need some decent weather.

murph

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
bczoom said:
I'm thinking of getting a new one since my existing one has a hole in the hull.

Here's a picture.

In this case I don't see that having a measurable effect on performance.

Jim

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
This one ALSO has a hole in the bottom! I also saw one last week AND it too had a hole in it! There is definately something going on here.