• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thanks, but no Tanks!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Beginning to look more and more that our first military parade in 75 years is going to happen. No tanks in the parade though.

The liberals will despise this parade and any celebration of our nation, our flag, our nation's military or of our nation's Vets.

I think something like this is long, long overdue.

I look forward to the parade, and to the predictably hateful and violent liberal response so the world can see these turds for what they are, turds.

Fortunately, the flag-burners and America-haters will also be televised so America can witness them in their true form.

Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 1.06.14 PM.png

rugerman

Should be quite a show, it will also be interesting to see how the liberals and their media portray it. I hope that the different services are allowed to really shine and to show their true worth to this great country.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Should be quite a show, it will also be interesting to see how the liberals and their media portray it. I hope that the different services are allowed to really shine and to show their true worth to this great country.

My guess is that we will start to see articles about:
  • how many school security guards could be paid for with the cost of this parade
  • how many homeless vets could be fed with the cost of this parade
  • how many homeless vets could be housed with the cost of this parade
  • how many veterans could be treated in VA hospitals with the cost of this parade
  • etc ...

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
My guess is that we will start to see articles about:
  • how many school security guards could be paid for with the cost of this parade
  • how many homeless vets could be fed with the cost of this parade
  • how many homeless vets could be housed with the cost of this parade
  • how many veterans could be treated in VA hospitals with the cost of this parade
  • etc ...

Until the VA gets straightened out, no amount of money is going to fix incompetence and stupidity.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Although I can see why he wants it it just seems to much like something a third world country would do. If we really want to show off have something like this over the skies of Washington D.C.

100311-F-7039A-001.JPG

USAF Thunderbirds

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Although I can see why he wants it it just seems to much like something a third world country would do. If we really want to show off have something like this over the skies of Washington D.C.

100311-F-7039A-001.JPG

USAF Thunderbirds

Actually, Cat, from what I understand, it is going to be very heavily oriented toward air power.