• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

its time for a post your desktop thread!

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
you all know what to do so do it!

this is my work computer. ill get back to you with my home computer

Attachments

• DESTOPS.jpg
    DESTOPS.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 412

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Ive always liked that windows default screen. its serene. i wish i could look out my back window and see that lol

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I finally got mine all cleaned up.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 382

HulaMac

28 years just flew by.:biggrin:

picture1ces.png

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
clutter,what clutter?:hammer:

Attachments

• ScreenShot001 (600 x 450).jpg
    ScreenShot001 (600 x 450).jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 357

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh! Golly! Not anotherZuma addict! :rolleyes: NO,NO,NO that is the wifes addiction! So are the gazillion zip files for her sewing machine. I just have to clean up the files for her. I will not play computer games. Guns are more fun to me.

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
it's the evil game my wife loaded on her cell phone to play while I'm driving...
too bad that phone got misplaced.....

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Zuma is a dumb game of zap the same color balls and then you advance to a higher,faster level. Don't ever interrupt the woman who is playing it!! It has led to more arguments and I have even killed the breaker to the computer once or twice.(power failure)LOL

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey! If we're playing Zuma, we're not bothering you. Is that a bad thing?:whistling:
Hmmmm, you do have a point. :smile: Where do I get one of these Zuma thingies? Mrs. Zoom is hard on electronics. Is there a quantity discount? :whistling::hide:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Point State Park downtown Pittsburgh with the Super Bowl trophies imposed in the background .............. jeez!