• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

According to the Pubs, NO collusion.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Liberals will never believe it!

Exactly. Making the effort by the Republicans mute. The only opinion that will count is Mueller's. And his problem will likely be that the evidence agrees with the Republican memos from dunes, and this one. Yesterday, I heard several Liberal pundits claim that, even though the charge to Mueller is to prove collusion, the word "collusion" is wrong. It's conspiracy now. I guess they figured out that "collusion" is not a crime. Look for it in future liberal media reports.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Now I read that "blamery"( thanks, Michelle Malkin) is now saying the "deplorables" are also "backward". She just can't let it go and a majority of dems wish she would.
Mike