• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Shortest Senate Race Ever: Beto O’Rourke Says He Doesn’t Think AR-15s Should Be Sold

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Shortest Senate Race Ever: Beto O’Rourke Says He Doesn’t Think AR-15s Should Be Sold to the Public

Posted by Kemberlee Kaye Monday, March 12, 2018 at 3:04pm

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/...15s-should-be-sold-to-the-public/#more-244163

Ted Cruz’s Democrat opponent Rep. Robert O’Rourke just put a serious damper on his bid for a seat in the Big House (not that there was any serious competition before).

Speaking at South by Southwest in Austin, O’Rourke said he doesn’t think AR-15s should be sold to private citizens. Mind you, this is a TEXAS Senate race and us Texans have big love for our guns and our second amendment protections.

That kind of hogwash might play well to the SXSW crowd, and probably to all the Yankee and California transplants in Harris County (though some have fled to the Lone Star State to enjoy our freedoms, not stifle them), but outside of that? He’s toast.

Michael Calderone

@mlcalderone
At SXSW, Beto O'Rourke says there's no reason an AR-15 should be sold to civilians. “I have no idea how that polls and I should give a shit what the NRA” thinks about it.

Shortly after the Parkland school shooting, O’Rourke bragged about his F rating with the NRA. Because in today’s world, our politicians think it’s totes cool to stand in opposition to our Constitutional protections, but I digress.

There are reasons why Cruz garnered more primary votes than all Democrat contenders combined. Democrat values and culture are largely isolated to select pockets of the Lone Star State and despite the media wish casting, is not representative of the whole.